Welcome to our MassMage ,
If you continue to browse and use our website, you are agreeing to abide by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before continuing.
- MassMage has its own standing and at times our website may use “we” or “us” to refer our identity. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website
- The content in our website are general and is subject to change without notice. Use of materials/information on our website is entirely at your own risk and we are not liable for the damages you may suffer
- We do our best to give you the right information through our website. However, please make sure to contact us or any other experts in the field to make any important decision
- In case, the Magento installation itself is updated and/or any plugins are added/removed/updated post completion of the project; there could be a possibility of some features not working. While we can fix it for you, later on, these case-scenarios would not make us responsible for any losses incurred at the Clients’ end.
- If bugs, errors or other issues are found after the application is live, We will endeavour to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief, within the stipulated migration and support period.
- Any work not specified in the agreement document is strictly out of scope and will require a separate quotation from the Provider. NO additional work will be undertaken without written authorization (E-Mail Included) from the client.
- A breach of any condition by either party will make the agreement liable for termination by the other party.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
Copyright, IP Rights and Trademark
- Our website has materials such as texts, images, and sound, protected by copyright/intellectual property rights. All the materials in this site are owned by us or licensed by its owners for usage on our website
- All the trademarks on this website belong to us or are licensed by those trademark owners for usage on our website. The trademarks present in our website that are not a property of MassMage e.g. Facebook, are given proper acknowledgement
- Illegal use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offence
- You may not copy (print, store, download), distribute, broadcast, or tamper with any of the content present in the website
- You agree and acknowledge to provide true, accurate and complete information while registering or for any other purpose when prompted to do so on the Website. You are prohibited from misrepresenting your identity and agree not to represent yourself as another User.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or the firm has reasonable grounds to deduce that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this Agreement, the firm reserves its right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your use or access to the Website any manner whatsoever.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
MassMage may change the above said terms and conditions at any time. You need to check them each time you visit the website. Be aware that you are also bound to the changes made to the terms and conditions
If you have any questions or complaints about our website, please contact us.